The annual license period is October 1 through September 30.
Continuing Education must be completed by September 10.
In order to renew online, licensees must:
- Attain their required Continuing Education
- Upload proof of General Liability Insurance
- Attest to one of the following:
- Minimum net assets not less than $5,000
- Surety Bond not less than $5,000 (see template in Files below)
- Errors & Omission (E&O) insurance in the amount of $250,000
NOTE: if you forget your password you may select the "Register Now" button and enter other identifying information.
Licensees on active status may request their license be placed on inactive status. The request must be in writing and may be sent by email. A license may be placed on inactive status indefinitely and no annual Continuing Education (CE) is required. CE must be earned before returning the license to active status.
Rodney Daughtry, License Administrator, email@example.com, 919-647-0096