Determining Your Eligibility
You must get authorization from the NC Code Officials Qualification Board (the Board) to take an examination.
Terri Tart, Certification Administrator, 919-647-0031 email@example.com
Renita Denton, Certification Assistant, 919-647-0005 firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon approval from the Board:
- You will be sent an Examination Eligibility Notice, along with instructions for paying and scheduling the examination.
- You are responsible for contacting PSI to pay and schedule for the examination.
This bulletin outlines the process listed below:
- Guidelines for exam qualification
- Exam payment and scheduling procedures
- Exam test site locations
- Test content areas
- Reporting to the exam site
- Taking the exam by computer
- Score reporting
- Tips for preparing your certification exam
- Exam content outlines and reference materials
- Exam registration form
- Exam accommodations request form